Lady Gets Electrocuted by iPhone in China

Lady Gets Electrocuted by iPhone in China

I find this article a little hard-to-believe based on the number of times I have used an iPhone while it was plugged in.  Investigators are still uncertain how a 5V USB cord delivered enough current to electrocute Ma Ailun’s neck, which brings into question whether there was foul-play involved.

This article is sketchy!  They don’t know what kind of phone she had or what kind of charger…?  She died while speaking on her phone connected to her charger!  Whose in charge of this crime scene?  Come on MacGyver, I think you can do a better job interpreting evidence.  #AppleConspiracyTheory

Luke McKinley delivers in-depth, local knowledge regarding NW Washington neighborhoods. Luke is proficient in relative-valuation and formerly worked as a strategist for an advertising firm in Santa Monica. If you wish to learn more about your home's worth, please call or email to schedule a free real estate consultation today. You may also visit Luke Buchanan's blog or Facebook, to find additional information that may further guide your real estate decisions. Hobbies include: golf, grilling, image editing, photography, running, skiing, tennis, travel and yoga

0 comments on “Lady Gets Electrocuted by iPhone in China

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s